Trade Up to the Future of Certification and get up to $ 6.000,- discount*
You can’t be productive with tools from the past. That’s why, after fourteen years, service and calibration for the DTX Series will end in June 2018. Join the thousands of contractors moving to the future with Versiv. Versiv delivers a 2/3 reduction in certification costs and 10% more to your bottom line. Upgrade to Versiv with a gift from Fluke Networks – up to $ 3.000,- discount* if you trade-in your old DTX. And if you have a current DTX Gold agreement, get an extra incentive: up to $ 6.000,- discount* if you trade-in your old DTX latest on March 31st, 2018.
Don’t delay! The sooner you act, the better the offer.
IT’S AS EASY AS…
- Place a purchase order for one of the above mentioned model numbers with your preferred participating distributor. You are ordering a promotional model with a price that includes the mentioned discount. When a “/GT” model is purchased one year of full Gold Services in included as well. When ordering “/GT” models an active DTX Gold Membership Number must be listed on the Purchase Order.
- Your distributor needs to collect your old DTX, so it is important that you ship your DTX to your distributor as soon as possible. The distributor will only ship you the new Versiv after receipt of the old DTX.
- Failure to return old DTX’s will result into Fluke Networks invoicing your distributor the granted trade-in discount amount, after which the distributor will invoice you.
Terms and Conditions
- Discounts are incorporated in the prices of the /T and /GT model numbers listed above and cannot be claimed when purchasing any other Fluke Networks product. /GT model numbers can only be purchased by current DTX Owners that have their DTX covered by an active Gold.
- There will be no crediting of any outstanding DTX Gold Services. This is reflected in the higher discounts that current Gold members are entitled to.
- Trade-in instruments that are being returned must have a similar functionality as those being purchased. For example, those buying a DSX2-5000Qi /T must return a DTX CableAnalyzerTM and a Fiber Module Set. Those buying a DSX-5000 or DSX-8000 need to return a DTX copper-only tester. In case of disputes, Fluke Networks Marketing will determine if a returned DTX configuration will be considered functionally similar to the purchased Versiv.
- The customer is responsible for shipping the old DTX equipment to the distributor from whom the new Versiv was purchased.
- This offer is valid in Middle East and Africa through participating distributors only, on purchases made between February 5th, 2018 and June 30th, 2018.
- This trade-in promotion may not be used or combined with any other promotion or special discount offer (including the “DealMaker”).
- To the full extent allowed by applicable law, this offer is subject to change without notice.
Topnet Distribution FZCO
K-11, Dubai Airport Free Zone, PO Box 54791, Dubai, UAE